Thursday, January 22, 2009

healthy cooking practices


These days when we are constantly made aware of the dangers in the food that we eat, I adopt the safe way of making sure that what we eat is close to 100% safe. From the ingredients to the utensils and the methods of food preparation... we as parents ought to be concerned. We want to be seen as executors of good practices. Our children will inherit our way of doing things and treat them as norms.
Foremost in my kitchen.... the cooking pots and utensils are all made of stainless steel. We cook rice almost everyday. I used to have the conventional one with innerpot made of Aluminium. Fear of Aluminium scrapings in my rice made me look for alternatives. So I bought the innerpot (or rice bowl) made of stainless steel to replace the Aluminium one. With this stainless steel innerpot , I do not fear of rice being contaminated with Aluminium scrapings.
I am very satisfied with this product.
If you are interested to know more, feel free to contact me,
Regards .... Fawziah 016-2488605 or email: fce681@gmail.com.

No comments: